As spokesperson for Pet Armor (the “generic” equivalent of Frontline that costs about half the price), actress Amy Smart launched a campaign this week to promote PetArmor’s Pet Protection Promise to provide flea and tick protection to shelter pets.
All you need to do to send a dose of PetArmor’s flea and tick protection to a shelter animal in the U.S. is “like” PetArmor on Facebook and tell where you’d like your dose to go. That’s it!
Experts predict that this will be a banner year for fleas and ticks due to the mild winter that most of us experienced. Therefore, it’s important not only to keep your animals up-to-date on their flea treatments, but also to help shelter animals keep updated on theirs. Many shelter animals are infested with fleas or ticks on intake which can be life threatening — especially for kittens and puppies with weakened immune systems. If you have animals with flea allergies (as my cat, Tripper has), flea/tick protection is a lot less expensive than a vet visit. PetArmor now makes flea and tick protection affordable.
Mousebreath was invited to the press conference launching PetArmor’s new Pet Protection Pledge, a campaign that will provide up to 20,000 doses of PetArmor to shelter animals across the country. Here’s a video of Amy Smart, including an adorable interaction with a curious puppy and a wee tabby kitten:
(In a reader? Click title to watch video.)
We’ve been using PetArmor since the product was launched a year ago and it is as effective as Frontline at nearly half the cost. If, like us, you’re trying to trim your budget wherever you can, PetArmor helps you do so without compromising your pets’ well-being.
PetArmor Giveaway Package
Mousebreath is giving away a prize package that includes:
- Three doses of PetArmor
- A stylish PetArmor scarf for your pet
How to Enter
Entries have closed for this giveaway. Winner to be announced the week of April 16th.
DISCLOSURE: PetArmor has provided the giveaway prizes. PetArmor paid for all travel, hotel, meals and incidental expenses to send Mousebreath to the PetArmor press conference in New York. All opinions expressed herein are Mousebreath’s own. We are a long-time user of PetArmor and heartily endorse its use.
About the Author (Author Profile)Karen Nichols is a Pet Industry Influencer, Publisher and Multimedia Designer in the San Francisco Bay Area. She has over 15 years of experience in the Internet Industry as a User Experience Analyst and Interaction Design Consultant. She's blogged professionally for nine years, and is a respected expert in social media, web analytics, online branding and Wordpress design and development. She's a popular speaker at pet industry conferences. In 2013, she won the BlogPaws social media awards for Best Cat Blog and Best video. In 2012, Karen won the Best Blog Design award for SkeezixTheCat.com. She was one of seven finalists in the national Purina Cat Chow Correspondent search in 2010. She has been a spokesperson for Friskies and judge of the 2012 "The Friskies" video contest, and a juror for the Internet Cat Video Festival. Karen is a member of the Cat Writer's Association, Women in the Pet Industry, the IAABC, The Interactive Design Association and the North Bay Multimedia Association.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Puppy Takes Anuther Viktim - Skeezix's Scratching Post | Skeezix's Scratching Post | April 5, 2012
- Friday Noos » Cat Blogosphere | April 6, 2012
- Saturday Noos » Cat Blogosphere | April 6, 2012
- Sunday Noos » Cat Blogosphere | April 7, 2012
- Monday Noos » Cat Blogosphere | April 8, 2012
- Toosday Noos » Cat Blogosphere | April 9, 2012
- Wednesday Noos » Cat Blogosphere | April 10, 2012
- Thursday Noos » Cat Blogosphere | April 11, 2012
- Friday Noos » Cat Blogosphere | April 12, 2012
- Saturday Noos » Cat Blogosphere | April 13, 2012
- Sunday Noos » Cat Blogosphere | April 14, 2012
- Monday Noos » Cat Blogosphere | April 15, 2012
- Tuesday Noos » Cat Blogosphere | April 16, 2012
- Wednesday Noos » Cat Blogosphere | April 17, 2012
- Thursday Noos » Cat Blogosphere | April 18, 2012
- Friday Noos » Cat Blogosphere | April 19, 2012