Hairballs are a worse affliction than mousebreath. Tripper (above) should know. He sheds prodigious amounts of fur, and despite nearly daily FURmination he still can get hairballs occasionally. Feeding him hairball relief cat food gets him back on track.
So Mousebreath is hosting a contest in which you submit your worst (or best) hairball stories in any medium.
First Prize: 5 bags of Science Diet® Hairball Control cat food
Second Prize: 3 bags of Science Diet® Hairball Control cat food
Third Prize: 2 bags of Science Diet® Hairball Control cat food
The winners can choose any of the following:
- Hill’s® Science Diet® Hairball Control Light 3.5 lb bag (for “fluffy” “big-boned” cats)
- Hill’s® Science Diet® Hairball Control Adult 3.5 lb bag
- Hill’s® Science Diet® Hairball Control Mature Adult 3.5 lb bag
How to Enter the Hairball Relief Cat Food Giveaway
- Let your hairball muse inspire you. For example, write a story about your most memorable hairball drama, create a hairball video, draw a hairball picture, create something made of cat hair, or submit a photo. Anything goes.
- Then in the comments below provide a link to your entry. No link, no entry.
- For an additional entry, tweet this post, add the hashtag #hairballcontrol and leave a comment with your twitter handle on this post. Please link to your tweet within the comments section to be counted!
Here’s an example: Ellen Degeneres and FreeKibbleKat’s Mimi Ausland made almost entirely of cat hair:
How does Hairball Control food work?
Hill’s® Science Diet® Hairball Control cat foods provide precisely balanced nutrition to help avoid the formation of hairballs in just 30 days. It is made with a natural fiber technology to help reduce hairballs comfortably and move them through the digestive tract. Each of the three products offered provide its own unique attributes for adult cats, mature adult cats, and those cats needing fewer calories in their diet.
How winners are determined
An esteemed unbiased panel of judges will select the winners.
Leave a comment and good luck!
THE FINE PRINT: Hill’s Science Diet is providing the prizes for this giveaway free of charge. All opinions are our own.