We had some … ahem … technical difficulties in receiving entries for our Fancy Feast Winter Wonderland contest. And that means that — today only — if post a photo of your cat enjoying holiday preparations, we’ll send you a button featuring your choice of a Hanukkah Cat (with payot!!) or a Christmas Elf Cat.
How to Get Your Free Button
You can do it one of three ways:
- Post a link to the photo in the comments on this post.
- Post a link to a blog post containing the photo in the comments on this post.
- Post the photo on your Facebook page and tag it with “Mousebreath”.
- Email your photo to Mousebreath.
You’ll automatically be entered in the Winter Wonderland Photo Contest.
- If you previously submitted your photo to the contest we may not have gotten it, so please resend using one of the methods above.
- If you post a link in the comments, it won’t appear until we approve the comments. We’ll be sure to check all the comments and approve them before we pick a winner.
- We’ll need your address to mail the button. You must respond to our request for your address by Wednesday DEC 13 to get a button.
If you don’t want to submit a photo but want the button, you can buy them in the Mousebreath Holiday Store.