As you all know, I am a vary good driver. And I like driving Fords. Cuz the name is eezy to spell.
Last week, me and the Food Lady got invited by Ford to a teknology confrinse that was vary intristing. The best part was on the 3rd day win we got to go out to Ford’s famous test track and do lots of FAST drivin’. It was grate.
I’m sure I was invited doo to my internashunul reputation as a good driver. It was like a dreem come troo. Heer are the driving things I got to do on the Ford Test Track:
- Drag Race in a Ford F-150 with Eco-Boost (I think the “F” in “F-150” stands for feline. Or maybe furball.)
- Tackle an outdoor off-road course in a Ford Explorer
- Take a drive on the hiway trak and compeet to git the best gas mileage or just go as fast as yoo could. (You know what I chose to do!)
- Got sum grate bad-wether driving tips and demo by a purrfeshunul test driver in a Mustang
- Got a demo with a purrfeshunul driver of intellijent car teknology
- Got to drive a Ford Explorer that parralel parked ITSELF!
Off track, we got to see cars that had wireless teknology bilt in. So I think in a few munths yoo’ll be able to drive a car AND do voice-rekugnishun blogging AT THE SAME TIME!
Heer is a pikcher of me giving the Mustand driver sum drivin’ tips:
And heer are the drivin’ tips that Ford gave us drivers. Notiss the refrinse to Kitty Litter:
Heer I am gittin reddy to drag race. The purrfeshunul driver in the driver’s seet was thare to tell me win to go cuz I coodn’t reely see over the windsheeld to see the go lites. Or the rode.
As yoo can planely see, Ford is on the forefrunt of bilding cars that are purrfect for cats to drive without having to have sumwun help by pushing the gas pedul for you.
[PART 1 of 2]